Para Site is looking for Gallery/Production Interns this Fall!
Aug 15 – Sep 02, 2016
Responsibilities include assisting in exhibition setup, public education programmes and special events including the Annual Fundraising Auction, weekend gallery sitting, supporting general office administration and other ad-hoc operational tasks.
Part time & Full time.
Interns will be given a stipend.
• High proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English is a must.
• Experienced in exhibition production and/or working in related positions in the field of contemporary art.
• Pro-active, flexible, self-motivated, creative problem-solving skills, confident in public speaking, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a small team in a fast pace environment.
• Skills in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Personal interest and curiosity in contemporary art.
Interested parties please send full resume and available dates via email to Olivia Chow: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2, 2016.